No results found...

    Hide Search

    i2P Expedition Botswana Limited Edition

    Limitations are 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head! i2P... read more

    304/250

    pre-ordered

    Nov 9

    Ended
    Limitations are 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head! i2P Expedition Botswana cotton tees are now available! i2P... read more
    Hanes Tagless Tee ($15.00)
    Campaign has ended
    304 were sold (towards the goal of 250)

    About this

    Limitations are 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head! i2P Expedition Botswana cotton tees are now available! i2P utilizes the theater of adventure to create Experiential & Challenge Based Learning programs, designed to Educate, Inspire and Empower youth! All programs are FREE of charge to i2P Youth Ambassadors & Schools around the globe! 

    www.i2PBotswana.com