It's Easy to Profit with Teespring
- Drive Traffic
Create a custom offer
You know your audience better than anyone, which means you can create an apparel offer perfectly targeted to them. Select what kind of apparel you want to sell, upload a design, set a profit margin and goal... and voila! You've got a custom-tailored limited–time–offer.
Drive targeted traffic
This is your specialty, prime your audiences and point them at the Teespring campaign you've built! Heck, we'll even run retargeting ads to visitors that land on your campaign but don't buy, for free!
Once your campaign reaches its goal, we'll charge all the buyers and all further orders will be charged as they come in. Then when your campaign reaches its end date, we'll do all the boring stuff (sourcing, printing, shipping, support), and send you your profits! And you can cash out by check, PayPal, or direct deposit.Get started »
Why should I launch a Teespring campaign?
- Have full control over your offer. Pick your own design and price. You can make over $10 an item.
- Match any demographic. Teespring campaigns are totally customizable, so they can be custom tailored for any audience.
- Zero risk, zero hassle. We only print and ship what’s sold, so you don’t have to deal with excess merchandise.
- Free advertising! We automatically run retargeting ads to every user who lands on your campaign page but doesn't buy.
- Comprehensive analytics. This includes conversion rates segmented by date, referral source, and custom URL parameters.
Examples of successful campaigns:
Cute enough to stop your heart
With an audience made up of doctors, nurses, and EMTs, this "Cute enough to stop your heart, skilled enough to restart it" design rocketed to absolutely massive sales, with a profit margin of nearly $20 per sale.3,300+ Shirts Sold
Do You Support Phil?
When the patriarch of Duck Dynasty was suspended for inflammatory comments made in an interview, his supporters raged across the internet! This shirt became a rallying cry in his defense, selling thousands of pieces of apparel while simultaneously strengthening the fan community.3,700+ Shirts Sold
Trust Me, I'm An Engineer
Tapping into a buzzing engineering community, this design represents just one of several similarly successful campaigns, each with thousands of sales.4,100+ Shirts Sold
Trust Me, I'm a Welder
Tapping into a buzzing welding community, this design represents just one of several similarly successful campaigns, each with thousands of sales.1,327 Shirts Sold, $22,700 in Profits
With an audience made up of Finnish speaker around the world, this "Trust Me, I'm a Welder" design rocketed to absolute massive sales, with a profit margin of nearly $20 per sale.698 Shirts Sold, $8,800 in Profits