Here at Crude for a Cause, we want to do all we can to keep Planned Parenthood around. The GOP, wants to "defund" Planned Parenthood, which would effectively remove its ability to be able to take payments through Medicaid, a government provided assistance program for healthcare, plus get rid of Title X. Medicaid helps low-income people, elderly people and disabled people be able to get healthcare. Title X helps fund family planning services, such as Planned Parenthood. Without this funding Planned Parenthood could become defunct, which would put millions of women across the USA in danger. Planned Parenthood has been under attack by the GOP due to the fact they perform abortions at select clinics. 3% of services used at Planned Parenthood are abortions. The other 97% are for things like cancer screenings, pap-smears, breast exams, birth control and more. Yet, they still feel justified in defunding. Half of all proceeds go towards Planned Parenthood.