Ellie Walton is a little girl, of 3 years old, who was diagnosed with brain cancer. Currently her family and a few other organizations are attempting to raise funds for Ellie to get to Germany for treatment in hopes to begin a trial that could save her life. 90 percent of proceeds will go to Ellie and her family and the other 10% will go toward brain cancer research. To follow Ellie's story you could follow her on Instagram: @prayersforellie any questions feel free to email me at dianagonzalez323@yahoo.com 
Let's help grant Ellie's miracle! Feel free to share or donate! Every dollar is appreciated and helpful! Much love! Xoxo
Show More
Shipping Info
All products are printed to order.
If you place your order now, it will ship on or before loading....
Please allow additional loading... business days for standard shipping.
Please allow additional loading... business days for standard shipping.
Expedited or Rush shipping may be available depending upon the product(s) selected and the destination country.
Shipping costs start at:
  • $0 for the first apparel item and $0 for each additional apparel item.
  • $0 for the first phone case and $0 for each additional phone case.
  • $0 for the first sticker and $0 for each additional sticker.
  • $0 for the first die cut sticker and $0 for each additional die cut sticker.
  • $0 for the first hoodie/sweatshirt and $0 for each additional hoodie/sweatshirt.
  • $0 for the first Twitch hoodie and $0 for each additional Twitch hoodie.
  • $0 for the first mug and $0 for each additional mug.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first all-over hoodie and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first apparel item and $0 for each additional apparel item.
  • $0 for the first phone case and $0 for each additional phone case.
  • $0 for the first sticker and $0 for each additional sticker.
  • $0 for the first die cut sticker and $0 for each additional die cut sticker.
  • $0 for the first hoodie/sweatshirt and $0 for each additional hoodie/sweatshirt.
  • $0 for the first Twitch hoodie and $0 for each additional Twitch hoodie.
  • $0 for the first mug and $0 for each additional mug.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first item and $0 for each additional item.
  • $0 for the first all-over hoodie and $0 for each additional item.
Products are fulfilled in the EU/UK
Products are fulfilled in the US
Return Policy
If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right. View Details
Campaign ID
ellie-needs-a-miracle