Central High School Alumni Shirt

We all know that Central High School of Philadelphia is the best. We also know that our alumni are proud graduates who love to show their school pride. Help us raise money for the Capital Campaign by purchasing a shirt or two.  50% of all profit goes directly to the AACHS Capital Campaign. "You Went To High School, I Went To Central" on the front.  The AACHS hashtag #leadingtheway on the back.<br>

$23
The Lancer's Pennon - Lakenheath HS

All proceeds go in support of the Lakenheath High School yearbook for 2016-2017.

$39
The High 86 Tees

Back my Popular demand....  

$24
Coolidge High School - Rare Essence

Coolidge High School - Rare Essence - Grey<div> <div>Click Following Link For Everything GoGo Poster!</div> <div><a href="http://www.GoGoPoster.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.GoGoPoster.com</a></div> <div><br></div> <div>Visit Our Website - <a href="http://www.oldschoolgogo.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.oldschoolgogo.com</a> </div> </div>

$26
Class of 2016 I

It's the Class of 2016...order just one or for the entire class...2016 salute to the Grads!

$23
Pride of the Eastside Fundraiser!

Hey guys! Show your Eastside Pride with our newly designed Johnston Rams t-shirt! Proceeds will go directly to the Class of 2001 fundraising efforts for our 20-year class reunion. For this design to be printed, we need <i><b>at least 25 items </b></i>to be purchased. <b>Your card will only be charged if we reach our goal of at <i>least 25 items sold </i>:)</b> <br>(Original design created in 2014)<br>

$19
VHS Stings Mug

Stingaree Pride

$15
HSC Assassin

Can you survive the ultimate TCC challenge....Assassin?  <br>

$30
Ashley Goes 2 Kampala

Help fund my way to Kampala, Uganda by purchasing a T-Shirt. I will be going with my church on a Mission Trip this summer, 2017. Feel free to read more about this trip, my church and the church partnerships here...<div>https://www.gofundme.com/ashleygoes2kampala<br> </div>

$22
Coolidge High School - Rare Essence

<div>Coolidge High School - Rare Essence - Orange<br> </div><div> <div>Click Following Link For Everything GoGo Poster!</div> <div><a href="http://www.GoGoPoster.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.GoGoPoster.com</a></div> <div><br></div> <div>Visit Our Website - <a href="http://www.oldschoolgogo.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.oldschoolgogo.com</a> </div> </div>

$39
ScholarGold

The High Long Sleeve Tee in all GOLD!  Support the kids... Get you a long sleeve!

$25
Support Rossford Pride!

Recently, two students (Who will remain unnamed) from Rossford High School stole and desecrated a local Church's Pride flag. This was done out of hate for the LGBT community, days before Toledo's annual Pride parade.<br><br>We hope students will wear these shirts at school to show support for our LGBT students and community.<br><br>75% of the profit will go to charity and the other 25% will go to Rossford High School.

$22