We've all heard the excuses that Christians make for celebrating unbiblical holidays, "but that's not what it means to me! God knows my heart!" Remind your friends and family that their hearts are just like the ancient Israelites in both the wilderness (Exodus 32) and at Bethel and Dan (1 Kings 12:25-33.)
**No Back Image on Women's Tank.**
Front features: Golden Calf and "1 Kings 12:25-33."
- Easter Egg: "SWHT" (Egyptian word for egg) - Common Egyptians were buried in egg-shaped pots that were cracked, representing their rebirth into the afterlife.
- Halloween Jack O'Lantern: "Sean na Gealai" (Irish phrase for Jack O'Lantern) - The spirit of Sean carries an ember from Hades in a carved vegetable as he wanders the earth - prevented from going to Heaven or Hell.
- Thanksgiving Cornucopia: "Amaltheias Keras" (Greek phrase meaning Amaltheia's Horn.) Amaltheia is the goat nymph who nurtured the infant-god Zeus in a cave. Baby Zeus broke off her horn which became the cornucopia.
- Christmas Tree: "Yggdrasil" (Old Norse word for "O d i n ' s G a l l o w s.") Odin hanged himself on this evergreen Yew tree to obtain knowledge. Sacrifices were hung in evergreen trees, with the blood dripping onto the snow, which is where the red, green & white Christmas colors originate.
- Features Jeremiah 17:9 ESV - "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?"