All Categories
    #ShePersisted
      All Categories
        #ShePersisted
          She Persisted

          #ShePersisted

          $15
          Nevertheless, She Persisted

          Tee, Hoodie and Sticker

          $23
          Nevertheless, She Persisted -Baby Onesie

          <div>All proceeds from this shirt design will be donated to the ACLU to uphold voter rights &amp; the US Constitution.<br> </div><div><br></div>The Senate prevented Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren from reading Coretta Scott King's letter criticizing federal judge nominee, Jeff Sessions. You can read the transcript of the letter here: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259988-Scott-King-1986-Letter-and-Testimony-Signed.html#document/p1

          $19
          Nevertheless, she persisted

          <b>"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted."</b><div><br></div><div>- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of KY speaking about Senator Elizabeth Warren of MA reading a letter from Coretta Scott King regarding Senator Jeff Sessions.<br> </div><div><br></div><div>Make it your rallying cry for the fight ahead.</div>

          $23
          Nevertheless She Persisted T-shirt

          Guaranteed Safe and Secure checkout via Paypal | Visa | Mastercard | Discover | Amex<br><br>IMPORTANT: Buy 2 or more and get discounted shipping on additional item!<br>How To Order:<br>1. Select style and color.<br>2. Click on the Green Button.<br>3. Select quantity and size. Sizing Chart available for details.<br>4. Proceed to checkout. Fill address details, select payment method and place your order.<br><br><div>Contact Teespring Customer Support at support@teespring.com</div>

          $23
          Nevertheless, she persisted. Warren tee.

          “She was warned,” Mr. McConnell said of Ms. Warren. “She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.”<div><br></div><div>Let Liz Talk!<br><div><br></div> <div>10% of all proceeds are donated to the ACLU. </div> <div><br></div> <div>Women's and Men's Tees available. </div> <div><br></div> <div>#shepersisted #minimalist #warren #letlizspeak</div> </div>

          $23
          Nevertheless, she persisted.

          <b>"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted."</b><div><br></div><div>- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of KY speaking about Senator Elizabeth Warren of MA reading a letter from Coretta Scott King regarding Senator Jeff Sessions.<br> </div><div><br></div><div>Make it your rallying cry for the fight ahead.</div><div> <br> </div><div><br></div><div>Want it in black with white writing?<a href="http://https://teespring.com/she-persisted-white-BBAS_black" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"> Go here!</a> </div><div>Want black writing on light colors?  Or a mug or tote bag? <a href="https://teespring.com/she-persisted-black-BBAS" target="_blank">Go here!</a><br><br> </div>

          $23
          Nevertheless She Persisted

          Nevertheless She Persisted

          $22
          She Persisted

          Raise your voices. Don't be silent. Nevertheless, she persisted!

          $15
          She was Warned and She Persisted

          In the age of Trump, women are told to sit down. Wear this T-shirt to send a clear message that #TheFutureisFemale

          $26
          She Persisted

          Dedicated to every dude we've ever given the finger to after he tried to keep us down. Thanks, Senator Warren. Let's go. <div><br></div><div>75% of proceeds will be donated to She Should Run, a non-profit expanding the talent pool of future elected female leaders (verified badge coming soon). The other 25% of proceeds will help me make the next shirt we need. </div>

          $20
          nevertheless she persisted

          “She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.”<br><br>When Mitch McConnell tried to silence Elizabeth Warren on the floor of the Senate, he created a new slogan for women.

          $15