Our latest shirt is a Uni Watch riff on the Astros' classic "tequila sunrise" jersey from the 1970s. It's unlike any shirt we've done before -- here are some key differences:
• All our other shirts have been screen-printed, but this one is sublimated, a process that allowed us to print all the way to the sides and the bottom of the shirt.
• Our other shirts have been cotton, but this one is 100%-polyester (cotton doesn't work with sublimation). On the plus side, the poly fabric feels a lot more like a real jersey.
This will be printed on American Apparel for size S through 2XL.
• * IMPORTANT NOTE on 3XL sizing. Although American Apparel is listed as the brand, the items sized "3XL" will not be printed on American Apparel (whose sublimation shirts unfortunately do not go to that size) We CAN print on 3XL, but it will be on Teespring's generic sublimation shirt.
• Another aspect of the sublimation process is that the sleeve patch on this shirt is rotated more toward the front of the sleeve and will not be visible from the back. (Our previous patches had been centered on the sleeve and were partially visible.
• Because of the design and production issues involved, this is the most expensive shirt we've done. We think it's worth it and hope you agree.